Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) refers to an interrelated set of services to families, child care providers, employers, and communities that:
- facilitate access to early care and education and school-age child care options for families;
- improve the quality of those child care options; and
- provide objective information for planning and policy development to the public and private sectors.
- Technical assistance for early childhood programs to support and improve quality childcare.
- Grant opportunities for indoor and outdoor classroom improvement.
- Provides educational materials through our resource lending library.
- Provides information on state licensing requirements.
- Mandatory and elective training done by staff, regional specialists and other experts in the field.
for more information.
Partnership for Children & Families believes that all children, youth and families should thrive in safe, stable and nurturing environments.