Challenging Behaviors 10.21
DATE OF TRAINING: October 21st from 6:30-8:30PM
REGISTRATION FOR THIS TRAINING WILL CLOSE October 20th
Cost: $5.46 - This includes the total with any website/tax fees.
Challenging behavior is defined as any repeated pattern of behavior that interferes with learning, or engagement....but what if the challenge is lack of social skills. All behaviors or communication...Let's learn together how to meet in the middle and strengthen communication and relationships.
- All participants in the training need to register with their email address. If your Center Director is paying that is fine, but for pre/post reasons please sign up with your email.
- No more than 2 people per computer per training. It was a recommendation from the Region and we are following suit.
- An email will go out prior to the event with: Zoom link, Pre/Post Evaluation, Handouts (if applicable), & other helpful info.
- A desktop/laptop is STRONGLY recommended.
- Certificates will be emailed to participants after the session IF they are in the meeting the entire time and actively participated throughout. If you do not have a printer, one will be mailed to you once all info is received.
Click here to register: