Medication in Child Care 8.16.22
DATE OF TRAINING: August 16th from 6:30-8:30pm
REGISTRATION FOR THIS TRAINING WILL CLOSE August 15th at noon
Cost: $5.46 - This includes the total with any website/tax fees.
Participants will learn medication best practices in early care and education (child care) as well as NC Child Care Rules, types of medication, and the forms that are required to be completed before giving medication.
- All participants in the training need to register with their email address. If your Center Director is paying that is fine, but for pre/post reasons please sign up with your email.
- No more than 2 people per computer per training. It was a recommendation from the Region and we are following suit.
- An email will go out prior to the event with: Zoom link, Pre/Post Evaluation, Handouts (if applicable), & other helpful info.
- A desktop/laptop is STRONGLY recommended.
- Certificates will be emailed to participants after the session IF they are in the meeting the entire time and actively participated throughout. If you do not have a printer, one will be mailed to you once all info is received.