- Training Calendar
- Playground Safety Part 1 & 2 *Must attend both Dates* Virtual
Playground Safety Part 1 & 2 *Must attend both Dates* Virtual
DATE OF TRAINING:
Part 1: June 20th, 6:30-8:30PM
Part 2: June 22nd, 6:30-8:30PM
REGISTRATION FOR THIS TRAINING WILL CLOSE June 16th at 5PM
Cost: $10.92 - This includes the total with any website/tax fees.
**Must attend both sessions to get credit**
Welcome to the Playground Safety Training. Our mission is to provide education and understanding of the NorthCarolina Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) rules and requirements for child care centers as it relates to outdoor learning environments and general safety.
The information in this training provides a comprehensive review of rules regarding safe outdoor environments and can be found in 10A NCAC 09 .0605. It is vital that you know the information contained in this training and understand why it is important!
This training is provided to you by the Division of Child Development and EarlyEducation in collaboration with NC State University!
- All participants in the training need to register with their email address. If your Center Director is paying that is fine, but for pre/post reasons please sign up with your email.
- No more than 2 people per computer per training. It was a recommendation from the Region and we are following suit.
- An email will go out prior to the event with: Zoom link, Pre/Post Evaluation, Handouts (if applicable), & other helpful info.
- A desktop/laptop is STRONGLY recommended.
- Certificates will be emailed to participants after the session IF they are in the meeting the entire time and actively participated throughout. If you do not have a printer, one will be mailed to you once all info is received.
Sign up here: